Thursday, March 22, 2012

please help!

Hi. This is me again. I am in absolute dire need of some help tonight and tomorrow morning especially. And for any of you who know me, you'd know I'd never ask for something for myself unless it was more than critical. So now, I ask whoever will, to please, fast with me tonight, just until lunch tomorrow, Sundays fine too, but I need major support today. I can't even begin to describe some of these feelings to you, so I'm not even going to try, at least not now. Please, fast, pray do whatever you feel would best put the Lords little voice enter my ear, because I need it now, so much more than ever before.

5 comments:

  1. Always praying for you, Shannon, but will be more specific at this time. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you Shan. I'm fasting for ya :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. did it. Are you okay? Waiting for a follow up post. Worried and sending my love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dont know you or what you are going through, but I love this quote and it can apply to so many things in life. "Suffering is universal; how we react to suffering is individual. Suffering can take us one of two ways. It can be a strengthening and purifying experience combined with faith, or it can be a destructive force in our lives if we do not have the faith in the Lord’s atoning sacrifice. The purpose of suffering, however, is to build and strengthen us.” -Robert D. Hales


    Hope you feel better

    ReplyDelete
  5. I pray for you every night and will continue to! I will also fast. The power of prayer and fasting is so amazing! You are a daughter of God who loves you and is aware of your feelings and needs. I pray that you will feel His love! :)

    ReplyDelete