Saturday, March 21, 2020

Excited?!?!

I have been tossed, shaken, thrown about, shattered more times than one can imagine. I live in a world of unpredictability and uncertainty. Although depression has really gotten a deep hold on me as of late and I've been very apathetic, only feeling emotions of despair and hopelessness, I have found an unexpected validation in the whole Coronavirus pandemic. While no one has related the panic to me, I know that the whole world is beginning to have just a taste of what I experience every day. It's like my sister constantly asks Alexa, "when will the Coronavirus be over?" While she may not understand that we just don't know, I think 'we' all would like that answer. However, we have the knowledge that someday medical advances will be able to tame the outbreak. Unfortunately, I also have the knowledge that for me, a TBI is a lifelong thing. 
But I am not worried at all about COVID-19. In fact, I am super excited about it. When I felt the earthquake on Wednesday, I was elated! What is wrong with me? I am SO excited for the 2nd Coming of Jesus Christ and I think we are just beginning to see the start of the destruction before it happens. The 2nd Coming is when I will finally say that my TBI can be over! As I've talked with a friend about some of the struggles I face, I realize that I haven't even described the extreme difficulties of everyday. (Hopefully I'll do that in a later post). 

No comments:

Post a Comment