Sunday, February 2, 2014

TBI's under a microscope

Okay, so this is not my speech from November, in fact it's actually quite a bit different. But much of the same content is there. This is the research paper that I turned in for my English class at the end of the semester. When I copied it over to Google Drive a bunch of grammar and editing issues came up, I think that I fixed most of them, although I may not have. I probably will work on getting a finished edition of my speech up and loaded on the blog, however this is what I have for you at the moment. It is 10 pages long (without the works cited) so if you are going to read it, prepare yourself to sit down and read. Thanks for all of your support, and I know that I really need to report in on what the crap I have been doing as of late, I will. But as for right now, Happy Reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment