Sunday, January 16, 2011

School once again

Hey there guys, so I’m sorry I haven’t been updating my blog recently. But anywho, I’m here to tell you about school. So I’m so incredibly excited to say, thanks to Mr. Louder (my AP Bio teacher), that I now have another 4.0! This happened by the kindness of Mr. Louder, because I was supposed to get an A- in that class but he added a few free extra credit points to me, just so I could get my straight As! Oh man, he’s AMAZING! Okay, so that’s last semester. Then as for this upcoming semester, I’m totally excited about it. I really essentially only have 3 real classes. I mean hey, they’re all AP classes, but whatever. Okay, so this is how it works. On A days, I have no first period, then AP Stats, then AP Psych and then internship. You see the reason why internship doesn’t really count as a class is because I only have to go 4 times a whole term… so yeah, basically I get credit for hardly ever showing up there. Then On B days, I have no first period, then AP Biology, then seminary, then I’m done and I can just go home! It’s so exciting! Lol. But yeah, that’s basically my life right now. Any other questions?

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment