Thursday, December 23, 2010

Brooklynn, Emma, and Austin

So, visiting North Carolina. The scenery was beautiful especially the beautiful houses all lit up with Christmas lights. Yeah, no. I didn’t even pay one bit of attention to the scenery because I was too involved with my sweet little nieces! My nephew was there too, he just didn’t always want much of anything to do with me. So anyway, we did a lot of things when I was out there. Some of those things include getting new coats, going shopping, and making gingerbread houses. But what we did the very mostest was make these small little bead animals. It’s where you take some beads and you put them on a string in a certain way so they come out as animals….. I don’t really know how to explain it, but if you want to go see, we got all of our patterns from beadiecritters.com. Anywho, so we did that a lot! In fact, I found out that we did over 20 of these little critters.

Austin was SO cute! Oh man, it kills me how cute he is! But yeah it’s adorable because the two things he will randomly say all the time would be NO! and daddy. It’s so cute how he says them, I don’t know how to explain it, just say it like a two year old would say it. Lol. And yep, I think that’s just about it. At least for now.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Shannon,
    It's Nikki Kim's friend! it was so much fun to meet you at church while you were out here. It was great to see how great you look and how well you are doing. You certainly brightned my day. I'm glad you had a good time out here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still want to see pictures of you in glasses!?!? Miss you and I am glad that you got to go to NC

    ReplyDelete