Saturday, March 16, 2019

Healing Love

I have unconditional love for people. I always have. While my love for everyone is still unconditional, there are still different degrees of my love. Post-accident, I have been especially sensitive to the way people act, interact, exude energy... just how they are. It takes a certain type of personality to be conducive for healing. It takes a special type of person to promote healing.  And because I have been hurt far too many times by not being told I am loved, or being lied straight to my face; I am sincerely honest, express my love and compliment others excessively. Is this a problem? Often times, yes. I scare people, they aren't used to it, they don't think I'm sincere, they think it's inappropriate, whatever. But when someone helps my lifelong healing process instead of hinder it, yeah, I'm going to tell you that I love you. I love you  because you encourage me, you make me want to do better, you help me strive for higher heights, you make me feel good about who I am today instead of feeling awful about who I'm not - in comparison to who I used to be. These people are invested in my progression. These people love me unconditionally and I could never thank them enough for that. While I have a good handful of these kinds of people in my life, I have recently added 3 more and I want to acknowledge them. These people are Reed Carter, Devin Duval, and Moses Baca. I know that I would be struggling in therapies (might have just given up), wouldn't be coaching for debate anymore, would feel super lonely during the vast majority of my days, without them. So thank you, I'm grateful for you more than you may ever know. I love you guys, and all of you who promote my healing. Of course I love everyone I have ever met, but it's not the same. Either way, I love you, please don't be weirded out by me saying that.

No comments:

Post a Comment