Monday, March 1, 2021

Welcome to Brain Injury Awareness Month

Welcome to March, Brain Injury Awareness Month. I thought I would take this month to share some knowledge and personal insights about brain injuries and living with one. This month I will be posting as much as possible, therefore the posts will be shorter and less heavy. I’m going to focus on my blog this month! We will travel through life with a brain injury from the initial reaction to radical acceptance. I will walk you through the basics and help you understand some of the brain language. Best of all, you cannot survive an injury without humor! So to start us off, I would like to ask you what you are planning to watch tonight. The game where players make enough money to risk getting brain damage, or the debate where the players already have brain damage?

1 comment: